Sunday, August 8, 2010

News flash and One Piece discussion

CLICK to Read Naruto 505 and Bleach 415

by: Hellfire32

Apparently One Manga is suspending all scanning operations for the time being, I don't know if they are going to come back or if when the do come back how much they will still have in comparison to before, I see that the new One Piece manga isn't up yet, I have seen it though I must admit it wasn't easy to find the manga, when I get the chance I will upload it provided that it is still where I found it.

Anyway for those of you who didn't read the next chapter, Blackbeard is now on the run from the marines but not while causing trouble for the Supernovas, specifically Jewerlly Bonney, yes he beat her and captured her, but however Blackbeard shows different intersts as he doesn't want anything to do with her since she was so weak, but he definitly hide no perverted side of him as he basically said "If you become my woman I will spare your life". and the only thing I could think while reading that is "LUFFY YOU KILL THAT COWARDLY RAEPIST, AND TEACH HIM A GOOD LESSON WHILE YOU'RE AT IT $%^& YOU BLACKBEARD". Of course Blackbeard was waiting for the marines to do a prisoner exchange or hand over a prisoner in exchange for a ship, I don't know what he had, but Akinu decided to show up and Blackbeard ran for it the cowardly prick. Then Akinu was left with a tied up Bonney, at first I was thinking "Geez Bonney isn't getting break is she, Akinu is either going to kill or do what Blackbeard did only with out much intent on sparing her life.

But however Akinu talked to Bonney like he knew her from before, so I have no idea what was going to happen then but that is where it ended, my best guess of what Akinu will do to Bonney is just imprison her. It didn't show much else that was interesting beyond that aside from showing that all the other supernovas were doing just fine. And that Chopper was finding some interesting medicines and herbal abilites that he didn't know of before. And best of all SANJI IS GOING ON A COOKING RAMPAGE AGAINST ALL THE OTHER TRAINEES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online