Monday, November 2, 2009

Sorry No Prediction this Week

Sorry guys but I can't do a prediction this week, I know I said I will, but I just got too busy with work, up coming university and so-on and so-on. again I'm sorry about this, and I will do my best to prepare a prediction next week. Also I would like to again encourage others into presenting their predictions as well, I can't do it every week (like this week) plus I want others to join in and have discusions about their predictions it will make this One Piece blog much more livley and much less dependant on JUST me. Don't get me wrong I love making predictions but do be aware that I can't commit everything to this, and I won't be able to do it every week with my entering of university. Again I'm sorry and I will do my best to write a prediction next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online