Sunday, December 20, 2009

One Piece 569 Spoilers and Discussion

Naruto 477 (17-Pages) and Bleach 387 (23-Pages) are up!!

One Piece 569: Monster
CLICK Images to Enlarge















_____________________________________________________________

One Piece 569 RAW
CLICK Images to Enlarge







Full SUMMARY:


Page 2
Luffy: Agh..!!
Luffy: They intend to execute Ace again!
Iva: Strawhat boy!! Bear in your mind, if you down again you will die as well
Iva: That tension hormon just scam your body, your wounds have not recovered yet
Luffy: *pant *pant...
Luffy: It doesn't matter, I will not down again
Iva: Get out of my vay...!! Gyaa...!! Luffy!

Page 3
Luffy: Coby!!
Luffy: *pant..*pant..
Coby: ( If I did not fight, I would have never changed. This is war! I have to fight with murderous intent..!!)
Luffy: Gomu gomu no...
Coby: Soru!
Coby: !!?
Luffy Bul..
Luffy: ..let..!!

Page 4-5
PX: Monkey D. Luffy pirates
Luffy: wha..!!
Luffy: Damn it..they are definitely bother..!
Iva: The fake one Kuma
PX: !!
Luffy: !?
Luffy: Ah
PX: Shicibukai Boa Hancock...
Luffy: Hi.. watch out..!
PX: The attack was stopped...!!
PX: Ally
Luffy: Fine...you will not hurt your ally!
Luffy: Thanks, Hancock..!!
Hancock: He called me Hancock again
Iva: He is a pirates queen, right? how can you know her?
Iva: ?
PX: Boa Hancock, go aside..!!
Hancock: How dare you are...I don't want my name mentioned by you!
Pirates: Pops..!!!

Page 6
Marco: Ugh..
Kizaru: Ooh... you're so reckless eh?
Kizaru: But you keep this handcuff...Marco The Phoenix..
Marco: !!?
Marco: SeaStone..!!
Marco: Uwaa..!!
Pirates: Commander...!!

Page 7
Pirates: They take Jozu out too..!!
Aokiji: Destroy..!! the crew of Whitebeard Pirates..
White beard: ...
Pirates: The commander of division have been defeated one by one..!!!


Page 8-9
Sengoku : Everyone go !!! Cut whitebeard's head off !!!
Pirates: Old Man !!!
Whitebeard: Don't come over here..

Pirates: !?
Pirates: Old Man !!!
Ace: ...

Whitebeard: ...
Whitebeard: You guys...
Whitebeard: ...think you can kill me like this ?
Whitebeard: I have no need your help!
Whitebeard: *pant...*pant...

Page 10-11

Whitebeard: I am Whitebeard !!!
Marines: !!!
Marines: Mons..Monster !!!

Whitebeard: I know...
Whitebeard: ...My death means something is going to happen
Whitebeard: I'm pretty sure about this..!!

Page12-13
Whitebeard: I won't die ! before..
Whitebeard: ..I see the future of my kids...
Whitebeard: Is it right ? Ace...

Ace: ...!
Marines : Since when those pirates stood behind Whitebeard !

Pirates: Let's guard the old man's name !
Whitebeard: .....

Whitebeard: *pant...*pant...it's enough, you will not understand !!!
Jimbei: We regard our pops...!!
Whitebeard: You foolish...you are over care...
Marine: !?

Sengoku : If you wanna see those guys future, I can show you now ! Whitebeard !

Sengoku: EXECUTE !

Pirates : ACE !!!!!!

Whitebeard: I'ts pointless..so, you think I can't stop that...
Whitebeard: Ugh..

Sengoku: Watch this..Whitebeard !!!
Whitebeard: Ugh...(D4mn it..!!)

Page 14-15
Luffy: STOOOPP !!!!
Ace: !!?
Sengoku: ......!!!

Ace:...

Pirates: It's color of Haōshoku (Wield) !!!

Aokiji : Eh..really...!!!?

Iva : What the heck !!! you...
Luffy: I'll help you soon...!!

Whitebeard: (That kid..!! )

End
_________________________________________________________
There isn't much for me to say at the moment, but I will do my best to add more later. I just have one question for now though. Do you think that the Rookies are going to show, and are they going to show soon, or are they going to leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online